[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”]
I’m thrilled to invite you to the Villanova University College of Nursing’s MacDonald Center for Obesity Prevention and Education (COPE) fall cooking workshop: The Taste of the Holidays!! As the chef instructor for this course, I’ll be working with renown chef Adam Glickman – the Chef at The Inn at Villanova University, to show you award-winning recipes perfect for a sensationally healthy holiday season.
Registration is now open for the November 14th (Tuesday) evening program. There are only 20 spaces available, one of which can be yours! Spouses, children, friends are all welcome to register along with you; cost is $65 per person which will include sit-down fine-tastings with wine plus a take-home gift (see below).
As your chef instructor, I’ll lead you through a menu full of flavorful appetizers, crunchy snacks, savory bites and decadent sweet treats that can be part of your healthy holiday strategies. I promise, the recipes are as delectable and wowing as they are good for you.
- Maple Spiced Roasted Chick Peas
- Asian style pumpkin hummus
- Potato-carrot-kale Latkes Lemon Raisin Topping
- Peruvian Spiced Hot Cocoa – COPE’s gift to you!!
- Buffalo Turkey Meatballs
- Red Fruit and Nut Pies
- The Inn at Villanova University
- 601 County Line Road, Radnor, PA 19087
- Tuesday, November 14, 5PM-7PM
- $65 / per participant –
- Hands-on participation opportunities
- Sit-down fine-tasting with wine
- Take home gift for each attendee of a mug and gift jar of Peruvian spiced hot cocoa